Thursday, August 8, 2024

eight eight, updeight!

 Hi everyone, poyoy here! I want to use this blog a lot more. I noticed that the last post was last year - crazy! I hope you're all doing well.

It has become a bit of a habit to mention how busy I've been, but that certainly has been true for this year! Without going into too much of the boring details, I'm hoping to return to art more seriously as I focus more on getting back into proper health. Please remember to take care and not overwork yourselves!

I participated in Artfight this year and had a lot of fun, despite not being very active during the month. I was surprised to even receive some epic artwork of my characters! I'm going to showcase it on my toyhouse thread.

How do you guys like the new font? It's pretty cool; I hope it shows on the blog!

What have I been up to? 

Lots of work, lots of studying.

I am trying to relax now. 

What games do you guys recommend? I've been trying to play the switch, but there aren't many games I'm too fond of. 

I really need to get to work on stuff that makes me happy and I enjoy. 

I've been trying to make it a habit to post more on Instagram, but I would like to post updates more thoughtfully here as well. 

Maybe I'll do a pokemon playthrough! 

My favorites would be the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series, and Pokemon Platinum. These games have a special place in my heart! 

...Alright, maybe I should definitely give it a go. 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

eight eight, updeight!

 Hi everyone, poyoy here! I want to use this blog a lot more. I noticed that the last post was last year - crazy! I hope you're all doin...